A Travel Money Belt: How Essential Is It


When I am looking for peace of mind once I travel, I believe my travel money belt to be essential. The only way that I can be sure I have control over my money and other valuables when I travel, would be never to travel without my travel money belt. The cash belt of choice for me personally is a relatively small cloth pouch with zippered compartments that I fix around my waist under my trousers and completely from sight.

I have become so used to wearing my travel money belt, so I feel like something is lost when I am not wearing it. I mean what else could give me the reassurance that comes from knowing that all my fundamental valuables and documents are firmly and cleverly concealed out of sight in a belt around my waist, so that I can place my safety concerns from my thoughts and focus on enjoying my journeys. It gives me a soothing peace of mind.

When my travels include a planned excursion to the beach, I usually take advantage of the waterproof feature of my traveling belt or cash pouch instead of attempting to hide it to the beach while I swim. I've discovered though, that unless I absolutely need to have my valuables with me while I'm at the shore, it is generally easier and safer to simply leave them in my hotel room safe. The majority of quieter resorts will either have safes in the room or some place in the front desk at which I will store my valuables.

In communal living or hostel situations where I can't leave my Money Belt in my area or set it in a secure, I just keep it with me; even in the shower. I typically hang it from the shower nozzle in a plastic bag to maintain the travel money belt and all the contents dry so that it is ready to wear when I'm done.

A few of the things which I consider essential are: my passport, which I'm legally required to get with me constantly; my driver's permit, which even works nearly everywhere in Europe, if I need to rent a car on short notice; my credit card, that is vital for car leasing and extremely handy if my cash runs low; my Visa debit card, which can be accepted practically anywhere for ATM withdrawals; my money, only large denomination bills; my airline tickets and rail passes, because they are just like cash and rather difficult to replace if damaged, lost or stolen; my significant contacts with telephone numbers and email addresses, and my itinerary, along with a small plastic bag in case I need to keep the whole travel money belt and its contents dry.


visit here :- womens money belt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Money Belt

Shopping For a Fanny Pack - Keeping Your Belongings Dry With a Waterproof Pack

4 Types Of Luggage Belts